Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My 1 Year Old





It has officially been a year since I had this little thing. She is such a joy. So funny, social, determined and just plain sweet. She is always making us laugh and is ready for anything. I love this new stage of walking she picked up a week ago. It has made her that much more independent and just allows her to roam freely. She says, hi, up and out (the same way-agh), dada, uh-oh and please in sign language. She is also starting to be so girlie and loves necklaces, bracelets, crowns, dressing up, babies and princesses. Which is so similar to Camryn at this age-so odd that girls just pick that up. There is never a dull moment with her around. Her little body, face, and skin make my heart melt. She really is such a cute little girl. I just want to freeze this time with her. One year olds are the best. 

4 comments:

nikki said...

Oh that baby big girl! What a lucky mom you are to have 2 sweet girls. I love her and need to see her - and all you Smarts - soon!!!!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Reaggie! I love how you saw your heart melts with her face and skin...I so feel that way with my babies too!
She's such a cutie!

Karen M. said...

She melts my heart too as she reminds me so much of you and days gone by. I'm sure you will love each stage as she grows and becomes an amazing woman like her mommy!

Brenda said...

Oh that face! Love every inch of her.