Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekly Happenings

Family Night planting flower seeds and learning about taking care of the Earth. Camryn was thrilled to get these seeds from Grandma Brenda in the mail.
Proof that she does wear clothes. And I had to take it fast before they came off.
Signing one last document to finally sale our home!!! Can't believe it has been so long. Camryn thought this was the best place to be and loved playing office.
Chopped! I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while and finally with the heat I pulled the trigger. That and went lighter again. 8 inches feels like a foot! 
Watering "her garden" Cheap labor but high water bills. But the trade off is worth the entertainment and watching her cute hand positions. 
Starting to feel like home...weird.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Camryn looks so much older with her hair up. I can't Imagine how much older she is going to seem at Christmas. And Reagan, well that's another story. She'll be walking and talking. I miss them so.

Karen M. said...

I'm so happy it's starting to feel like home. You have done a good job of staying active and helping eveyone adjust to their changes. Camryn will be ready to help grandpa with the watering here!