Thursday, July 26, 2012

Squaw Valley-Lake Tahoe

My last Saturday in my hometown we headed towards the mountains. We went to Squaw Valley for some hiking-well whatever the definition is when kids are involved. More like exploring. 
This was Reagan's first time in a backpack and she loved it. Never heard a peep from her. This is the tram ride up to the top of the mountain. Such beautiful views. 

Camryn on the tram-loving it-not even kind of scared, good thing too because I was.
Love how this picture turned out with Lake Tahoe in the distance. And Camryn with her Grandma.
I got to sneak in with Reagan but not as good of a picture. 
My dad's photo shot-each of us on our own log. And apparently crazy means tongues.
The beautiful frienemy cousin buddies. They are the best and worst to each other.
This face and hair. Enough said. 
Love my little blondie-eventhough it kind of looks red here.
These two are so cute together. Camryn adores Owen.
After Squaw Valley we let the kids play in the Truckee River. This ending up being so fun. I have decided less is more when it comes to entertaining kids.
Rock climbing-the girls thought they were pretty cool.

Tired babies on the way home-Camryn took this one. So sweet of Reagan's in between blue and brown eyes. I love getting to explore the mountains. Glad we made this trip.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

The picture of Emma and Camryn look like child models. Heaven forbid. Looks like so much fun was had by all.

Karen M. said...

I'm glad you made the trip too! Such fun adventures together and you're right, sometimes less is more!

Carrie said...

What a great day! I love the mountains!