Thursday, April 19, 2012

Glimpse of What is to Come

While working the yard on Saturday I mentioned to Camryn that in the summer time when we turn the hose sprinkler on we could run through it. Next thing I knew she ran and got her swimsuit. Completely out of character for her to want to "be a kid" and not worry about the cold water. I said she could do it not even thinking she would do it. She had so much fun and I loved the pictures I captured. 
 
 
 
 
Can wait for more days to come like this!

4 comments:

vanessa said...

great pictures, and beautiful little girl! she sure is growing up. also your easter meal looked incredible!

Brenda said...

Great pictures. And I love your subject matter....literally.

Amy said...

So fun and I love her bathing suit!

Heather Inns said...

Hey Erica this is Heather Inns. I am glad you have moved into our ward. I am also excited to get to know you and your family better. Welcome to GA I hope y'all will love it. If you would like to check out our blog it's innsfamily.blogspot.com