Saturday, October 20, 2012

Big Springs Pumpkin Patch

I have a true love of pumpkin patches. So I was on a mission to find the best one but not too far of a drive. This one was really pretty, but I would have liked there to be a little more activities for the kids to do/see and have the pumpkins on the vine. Nice thing is it was a very authentic farm with animals and a great long hay-ride that we had all to ourselves. 
Cutest sign out front.
Nothing gets better than a good picture with all of your friends-just so happened we had the hay-ride all to ourselves! I love this picture so much-Reagan even looking even though she didn't want to be held.
On the hay-ride
Already looking 4!

Like I said-love pumpkins.



  Camryn pulling Reagan and Maya in the wagons was the cutest thing.

 I could just eat Reagan's face in this picture! 
Thankfully my beautiful friend Kristy brought her camera and got WAY better pictures than I did-so all the good ones are her doing. Love these friends of mine. 
Pumpkin Patch-CHECK!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Everyone of these pictures are fantastic! You three girls in the last picture are gorgeous. Everyone of Camryn and Reagan are just the cutest. Please email me all of them.