Friday, March 9, 2012

Girls Night-Goodbye

Leaving such good friends is so hard! I absolutely love these girls. I had to have one last who-rah with them. We went to one of my favorite's El Ranchito in San Clemente for dinner and I didn't want the party to end there, so those who could went to a movie. It is so rare that we get to see movies in the theater so when we can it is a real treat. These girls will be one of the hardest parts of moving. I will miss them all so much, it is so rare to have so many good friends near by. And I have never seen so many good looking women in one spot. I made sure I got a picture with everyone, but for some reason can't find my picture with Moranda! 
 Karyn and new baby Luci, Brittany and Jenn
 Marsha, Marlee and Tara
 Katie, Shannon, Julie and Chrissy
 Nicole, Ashly and Stacey
Allison

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to good friends! Looks like you had a lot of them in Ladera. I'm sure you guys will make some great new ones!