Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Del Mar

Our stuff is on a truck to Georgia and we are staying in San Diego for the next 3 weeks. We are so looking forward to this time. A mini vacation of seeing friends and family, eating at all our favorite places and just enjoying this beautiful location!
 Another benefit to staying at Ryan's parents is we all have our own rooms. Which means this little one was finally able to cry it out and sleep through the night and have longer naps during the day. Since my schedule slowed down I have been able to feed her 3 times a day and that is what made the difference I think. She is eating everything getting her 2 bottom teeth in.
 
 Finally sitting up without help too. I adore this stage. 
Greg and Lindsey also came out over the first weekend we were here. We thought it was only fair that we make dinner and dessert as our payment of staying here. It was such a perfect weekend. 
We made the yummiest chocolate cake with buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache to celebrate Gregger's birthday.
I have always wanted to go to the Del Mar Library and was so grateful to have a cooler day to give us an excuse to go. This is the cutest library I've been to to date.

Grandma Brenda got to join us for our family night on Monday. Camryn looks forward to family night every week.

Reagan had been shaking her head side to side for a couple days and then while we were eating dinner together Brenda was able to get her to do it on cue. She still goes back and forth on being able to do it on cue but every time she does it we crack up.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun! Wish we were in town to hang out! And I am totally jealous about the crying it out thing. Reese is still waking up a couple times a night to eat. I need to let her just cry it out.

Karen M. said...

No, no, no! It's absolutely the best! So glad I got to see this for myself-

Carrie said...

That is hilarious! The boys love to watch too!