Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Turn

To show you our Christmas Tree...
We went to a local lot, nothing special but I think we found great tree!
Camryn loved running through all the trees. All the while holding a wipe, don't ask.
Enjoying her first candy cane of the year and posing by our tree.
We had issues with our stand so by the time we got it sorted out Camryn was in bed, so we saved some ornaments for her to decorate when she woke up the next morning.
Our favorite new ornament! Cute little wooden owl.
And the finished product. I would prefer more lights and more space between branches. But overall it turned out nice! So fun to have up to make it feel cozy and smell so good! Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

You are awesome for sharing your tree with me! Thank you!!! I think all trees are awesome:) I grew up with fake trees and was not used to real trees - especially the kind I get now...and when I was at BYU our bishop had one that had lots of space between the branches and I thought it was the worst tree ever...but now I realize it's the kind...and we've had some more sparce ones and I still love them...and I love the fakes...Christmas trees are just so great! I don't know what kind that is, but it looks really pretty! Is it a noble fir? I like it:)

Erin said...

what a pretty christmas tree!!!

Brenda said...

Christmas tree? What about that adorable Camryn?!?! I cannot get enough of her. And I do love the tree.

Chase and Nichole said...

I love it!

nikki said...

So pretty! Does the Camster just ooh and aah over it?

Nichelle said...

that little child, geez. i CANNOT get over how long and lean she is. that picture of her in her jammys really shows what a little ballerina she is. wish i got to see you all for christmas:(

vanessa said...

i'm glad someone cares about wrapping paper like i do! your tree looks lovely. you could try putting the little presents up in the tree so little hands can't reach them... must be fun to have a 2 year old for christmas morning!

Karen M. said...

Your tree looks so pretty! I hope its still in good condition by the time we get there. Can't wait to see it and the cute one who decorated it!