Sunday, March 29, 2009

Growing up too FAST!!!

Every since Spain our little one has grown up so much! It is crazy how much they change in such a short time. She is now even more fun and we are loving this stage. This is a picture at the big girl table in Spain. She loves being able to grab everything and pound on the table.

Her first time feeding herself on our drive up to Park City...I could get used to that!


This video was few weeks before Spain but I never got the chance to post about. It is entertainment for the whole family!



I did this not knowing she would laugh but once she did I had to grab the camera! Nugget is starting to provide a lot of entertainment.

The day we got back she started sitting up! She can't roll over for the life of her but she will sit like this all day long! I guess they do things on their own timeline.


Loving her Exer-Saucer (She looks just like Ryan as a baby in this picture)



First time getting a pedicure! Let me just say its a good thing they turned out cute otherwise I probably wouldn't do it again because it was SO hard. Baby's feet and toes never stop moving!

She is happy immediately when she gets in the water. She loves Grandpa and Grandma Smart's hot tub before it gets all the way hot.

Who would have thought you could post almost everyday about your children? It may be annoying for everyone else but for us It is so much fun watching her grow!

15 comments:

Carrie said...

So not annoying! I totally agree...there's stuff to post about all the time...and don't be afraid! i don't mind:) Plus, the way I look at it is, if it's too much for other people they will pass or scan ... but I will look again and again...and eventually it will be printed into a book and I'll want it there:)

What cuteness. I love all the stages babies / toddlers / children go through...if it weren't for being pregnant and delivering and then providing, etc. etc...I'd want so many...i just love the newness and cuteness!

Love it all!

Kathy said...

Camryn is looking so grown up, and what a cute dresser she is! Love all the pictures.
Oh and the flower fields are right next to the outlets in Carlsbad off Palomar Airport Rd. We should get together soon!

Julie and Kyle said...

she is so gorgeous! love the pink nails.

Chase and Nichole said...

SO adorable! I know I love this stage too! Her and Brielle are opposite on what they do, Brielle will not sit up on her own for the life of her but she rolls over all over the place. And Brielle still won't hold her own bottle either. But little Camryn is adorable! If we make it down to orange county anytime soon we will have to come see you guys.

Alana said...

Thanks for such a fun day together, it was so great to see you both! Little Camryn is such a doll-that pedicure picture kills me! Anyways, just wanted to say we had a great time with you guys! I already miss sunny California - we came home to snow... such a buzz kill! You guys are great!

Alana said...

p.s.- I love all the Spain pictures, what an amazing vacation!

nikki said...

What a cute little giggler! (Is that a word?) I bet she and Nugget will become awesome partners in crime before you know it.

What great pictures of her! I feel like she's looking so much like you but then again I have never seen any of Ryan - I'm curious. I love her wide open eyes and happy smiles that light up her whole face.

I agree with Carrie - there is nothing more magical than a baby's first year!

Brenda said...

I seriously would not have believed her sitting up unless I witnessed it for myself. I figured she may sit for a few minutes, but I was shocked when she stayed completely balanced when I sat her down, and even caught herself when she started to sway. She has changed so much since your trip. I'm afraid if you leave again she'll be walking when you get back! I want her little!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute I can't hardly stand it! Emma has that same green circle shirt! How funny. Love the giggles. I wish I could see all her tricks first hand. I'm like Carrie, I don't mind one bit about these kind of posts either. She looks so different in each picture. I say "oh she looks like Erica... no she looks like Ryan!" Reguardless of who she looks like, she is one cute little girl.

Amy said...

PS Can't believe you were able to paint her toe nails! I can't even cut Emma's! Too wiggly!

Kirby said...

I miss her already!! I can't believe she learned to sit up right after leaving us...that little stinker. I am going to say that the visit with us in Spain is what helped push her along. I am so excited that we will get to see you guys again this summer. And keep those pictures coming, that girl is way too cute to not post about everday!

Karen M. said...

Yep, each picture is cute and she looks so grown up as a sitting girl! I couldn't wait to see the video of her and Nugs. It didn't disappoint and I won't admit how times I've watched it. Nothing more fun that a baby giggle! Can't wait to see how many times you actually make the effort to paint those wiggly toes-Keep posting cuz we love it!

Brittany Simmons said...

Cutest little girl! I love her giggling video- but love her even more in person! She has such a sweet disposition just like her mommy! Can't wait for her and jack to see each other again on SAturday- they are already such little buddies!

Trent & Brooke said...

love camryn--she is just the cutest! we miss you guys--i feel like it's been so long since we last saw you. let's get together soon! We are probably leaving for Baltimore for the summer...in less than a month!

Lezlie said...

that video made me smile for a good five min.