Friday, March 6, 2009

So Frustrating

Dear iPhotos,

This has been a long time coming and I am fed up! I hate that you can't download my pictures so I can post about all of the many things that we have going on. It is extremely inconvenient to have Ryan bring home his work computer just so that I can blog. I find it so annoying that I have all day to post and I can't just because you decided one day to stop working. And of course the day he decides to work from home he forgets his computer. So now I have all weekend to post about so many fun things and I can't. I understand we uploaded a lot of pictures on you but I promise if you start working again I'll clean you up. Just please, please, please work!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! I was really looking forward to a new post especially after we talked yesterday.

Brittany Simmons said...

so frustrating indeed!