Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Spring Arrivals at Twigg

Jeweled Ballet Flat available in Turquiose $28 ($30 online)
Low Bow Peeps available in Champagne $25 ($28 online)

Buckle Peep Toe Sling Back available in Rust...$30


T-Strap Gladiator available in green...$25 ($28 online)


Take advantage of the lower prices by throwing a party! Host a party and receive $25 towards one of these or any of the other Twigg shoes. Book your party before your date is gone!
I will be headed out to Utah in the next couple weeks and can bring any shoes that are requested with me so you don't have to pay shipping! Also, I will be having a HUGE party in Arizona the 3rd week in Feb. if any of you want to throw a party out there while I am in the area now is your chance! Email me with any requests at info@twiggshoes.com

3 comments:

The Heaton's said...

i think you should come to las vegas and do a party! i love my shoes i got for christmas! i tell all my friends about your cute shoe, i think a few of them have ordered some shoes. if you are ever in the las vegas area let me know, maybe i can get a party together.

nikki said...

I feel like you really have me set up for this huge party - I'm real nervous.

I hope to do your cute shoes justice!!

Amy said...

Nikki... I'm jealous of your party and I want to come real bad.

Love the new shoes sis... I really want the green sandal, and the champane flat, and the... the list could go on forever, nevermind.