Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last post on this blog...

For twigg that is! No more interfering with our personal lives; we have started a blog for twigg! We want to introduce If The Shoe Fits... Please check it out and continue checking the website.
Most of our success has been word of mouth and blog stalking (we all do it, admit it). Thanks for being willing to put the twigg button on your blogs; friends trust friends, and it's a huge help. I know your list of friends, links, widgets continually grows, so your help has meant a lot. Your feedback has really helped me find new styles that everyone loves. I'll continue to update the blog with new styles, fads, questions to the reader and other fun and useful (or not) information about shoes.

3 comments:

lauren ann said...

Can I host a party from Utah? Probably a logistical nightmare but if I can I would love to help. Let me know

Also, erica hey can you send me the link on how to put a button on my blog (and instructions how:) I have done it before but can't remember how.

Good luck with this bidnass! Love the shoes

Atherly Family said...

Phew! I was worried you were going private or something. That's better.

Carrie said...

What an entreapreneur! yea...pretty sure i didn't spell that right! You go girl!