Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas at Our House

It is starting to really feel like Christmas. We got our tree up and our elf Ellie came to visit the first week in December. After a few simple crafts I am feeling the spirit of Christmas now more then ever with a little believer in our house. It makes christmas so fun. I go back and forth on how I feel about "lying" to my kids, but I just can't get over the magic that I once felt. So the tradition continues in our home. We are excited about our new elf and think this will be such a fun tradition for years to come. 
Ellie the first morning she visited us. And brought her book and ornaments for the girls. 
I love our tree this year. I added a garland and a new tree skirt that I will post about on my twigg blog and they both just make it that much more complete. Even though we did go for just an inexpensive tree rather than a looker. But I like it for that character. I just love this time of year and guaranteed I will write more posts just like these. Sorry, you don't have to read if you don't want to.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love reading, keep them coming you crafty girl!

Carrie said...

I say keep them coming too! I love seeing how other people cozy up their home for Christmas! So pretty and everyone has their own Christmas style! Love it! Totally love the glitter initial ornaments! Glitter at Christmas is underused!