Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You thought I was bad?!

I was cleaning out Camryn's closet and trying to find a way to organize her shoes when I thought to myself, this is ridiculous this child has too many shoes! What shoe lover says that?
So I told Camryn to lay them all out so we could count and see how many shoes she really has. I counted 17 and had to get the camera to document this! The child is 2 years old and has roughly the same amount of shoes as me! So you think I bought all of these? No way, I am the biggest cheap skate there is! I have bought 3 out of the 17, then 2 more from twigglets and the rest from the Grandma's! Don't worry too that all of them fit expect for one pair right now so it isn't like she is growing into these for later. Is this normal? Does this make you want to count how many shoes you have? I know it made me.
Talk about a spoiled granddaughter and boy does she just eat it up! Well I guess I do too! I am so grateful she is so well taken care of and I don't have to spend the money!
I also had to throw this picture in here. When the hair dryer is gone this is what my hair does and Camryn had to make sure she had the same look. Love this little mini-me!

10 comments:

vanessa said...

ha, i totally assumed you got all those with your shoe biz and all, but gradmas make more sense. how fun to have a girl!

Erin said...

lucky lucky little girl! her shoes are adorable! im the same way. its hard to buy children's shoes when they won't really wear them very long!

Carrie said...

woa! quite funny. pretty sure she has more than me! for sure lucky! I hope her feet don't grow much and I hope you can use them again someday!

Atherly Family said...

I do kinda want to go count mine. Emma has 5 and Owen has 3. Hahaha! LOVE the bun!!! I picture that girl a few years from now going to ballet class looking somewhat like that.

Brenda said...

Guilty as charged. Please do not take a picture of her clothes, or I'll really be embarassed!

Ashly said...

I have noticed that she is always wearing a different pair of shoes...all so cute!

abbie said...

i am soo guilty of this too! and i am not as good as you.. i've definitely bought more than a few pairs! olivia definitely has this many.. i cannot resist!

Kirby said...

Love it!! And no there is nothing wrong with this picture. You should see Beckett's closet and he is only two weeks old!!

Karen M. said...

Yes, it's too many shoes! I love the cute bun picture and especially that she would hold perfectly still so you could get that picture. She is a cute one! I love the ballet class idea too-hmmmm? Emma too?

Jessica said...

That picture of you two is really sweet. And yes I would like her wardrobe of shoes.