Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend with the Whole Motley Crew

We were lucky enough to have my parents organize a family get-together in Dana Point this year. We decided to try out camping this time; it was crowded-that is what happens when families keep growing but overall we had amazing time. So fun getting the whole family together. Doesn't happen very often. This was a the first in 2 years! Way too long if you ask us.
With Aunt Nikki
Cousins Sean, Ryan, Dylan and Jake
Camryn playing with cousins Kyle and Owen in the pit
Pooped out on the beach

Minute it to Win it games. So funny.
Cute father daughter pic
And last but not least, the whole Motley Crew. All 23 of us and 1 in Carrie's belly. Let's just hope we don't have to wait another 2 years for this to happen again! Love you all so much! And thanks for showing us a great time!

5 comments:

Amy said...

How in the heck are you so on the ball!? Good job, I'm impressed. It was a great time and so nice to spend so much time with everybody.

Carrie said...

Love your promptness! I'm backlogged! Thanks for the pictures! Your new camera is amazing! Loving the picture quality! Camryn is a doll! Her mommy phase is quite cute. When she was crawling up the sand hill to get back to you was one of the sadly funniest things! I shouldn't think that that was funny...am I mean? Hope Ryan's foot is feeling okay!

The Hardy's said...

dont you LOVE the Minute to Win it games???? We played a bunch of them at my Dads bday party and had a blast!!! Looks like a fun time beach camping!!

Karen M. said...

So fun to be together and watch the cousins enjoy each other! Glad everyone was such good sports when it came to camping in such tight quarters-It was a blast for us!

nikki said...

What a fun weekend! I am still thinking about how cute and fun everyone's kids are and how much I like my brothers and sisters and their spouses. We am so lucky to have a great fam and a fun Mom and Dad to make stuff like that happen. I miss you already!